Classe Supérieure [CS™] is a group that possesses Beauty beyond Imperfection! Your newest addiction!

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
5 Golden Rules: 1. Respect is a MUST. 2. Using any foul and offensive words is strictly prohibited. 3. No flaming in any form. 4. Off topics are considered spam. 5. Be ACTIVE!
Mobile Portal Update: Members, if you want to join. PM me here. -owner

Share | 

Lady Gaga is Hermaphrodite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cool_bench28
CS™ Member
CS™ Member

Comments : ako c B E N J
Forum Pet: :

PostSubject: Lady Gaga is Hermaphrodite   Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 am

LADY Gaga has ignored parameters set by her minders and told some Brisbane radio jocks she's not offended by hermaphrodite rumours - but her "little vagina" is.

Getting the young American – who's been subject to the bizarre rumours since live footage depicting a bump in her crotch emerged a few weeks ago – to even broach the topic was a gonzo radio coup for Nova's breakfast team of Meshel, Ash and Tim.

They were warned before the interview that "the topic must stick to fashion, her tour, her fans and her music". Yo, publicity flunkies: Be aware these commandments will be aired and make your client look stupid.

The team quickly established that Gaga herself was up for anything.

"Im just a girl from New York who wanted to be a star. Anything you want to ask me is cool," she told them.

So an excited Meshel put it on her: "Obviously we have to talk about the tiny penis rumours. Where are we at right now with the tiny penis issue, Lady Gaga?"

"My little vagina is very offended," Gaga said. "I'm not offended, my vagina is offended."

Naturally, Ash went on to say that a one-on-one with her vagina "would be a fascinating interview". They're probably already jostling over who gets to hold the microphone.

Lady Gaga, who's back here next March, also gave a glimpse into her psyche in explaining why her threshold for embarrassment was so high.

"I sold four million records in six months. I'm not embarrassed about anything," she said from California amid work on her "Winter re-release".

Yep, that'd do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lady Gaga is Hermaphrodite
Page 1 of 1