Classe Supérieure CS™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classe Supérieure [CS™] is a group that possesses Beauty beyond Imperfection! Your newest addiction!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
5 Golden Rules: 1. Respect is a MUST. 2. Using any foul and offensive words is strictly prohibited. 3. No flaming in any form. 4. Off topics are considered spam. 5. Be ACTIVE!
Mobile Portal Update: Members, if you want to join. PM me here. -owner

EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JHESSIE

Comments : THE UNBEATABLE

*POWERFUL, aggressive type.
*has self confidence, STRONG and assertive.
*PROTECTIVE, resourceful, STRAIGHT-TALKING, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and DOMINEERING.
*must CONTROL the ENVIRONMENT especially PEOPLE, sometimes becoming CONFRONTATIONAL and INTIMIDATING.
*typically have problem with TEMPER and with allowing themselves to be VULNERABLE.

At my best:

*self mastering
*uses STRENGHT to improve other's lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring.

*** WHAT IS JESS NARC VICTORIA CUIZON MEANS ***

Confident, self assured, and capable. DOES NOT EASILY INTIMIDATED. Master any and all skills easily. Don't have to work hard for what I want.
I make my life out to be exactly how I want it. And I'LL KNOCK DOWN ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY!
Usually the best at everything ... Strives for perfection.
Confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
Have the classic "Type A" personality.

Incredibly sensual. I HAVE A NAUGHTY VIBE THAT NO ONE CAN IGNORE. I have an unquenchable desire. And unrestrained in my passions.
HAVE A TENDENCY TO BE UNFAITHFUL. Whether I fight it or give in to it is up to me.

I tend to be pretty tightly wound.IT'S EASY TO GET ME EXCITED... which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I Don't stick with any one thing for very long.
I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I start.

I am very intuitive and wise. I UNDERSTAND THE WORLD BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE. I have a very active imagination. Often get carried away with my thoughts.
I AM PRONE TO LITTLE PARANOIA AND JEALOUSY. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

I am friendly, charming, and warm. I GET ALONG WITH ALMOST EVERYONE.
I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together.
At times,I CAN BE A LITTLE FLAKY AND IRRESPONSIBLE. But for the important things, i'll pull it together.

I am relaxed, chill, and VERY LIKELY TO GO WITH THE FLOW.
I am light hearted and accepting. I don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what my secret to life is.

I am balanced, orderly, and organized. I like my ducks in a row.
I am POWERFUL and COMPETENT, especially in the workplace.
People can see me as stubborn and headstrong. I DEFINITELY HAVE A DOMINANT PERSONALITY. ^_^

Forum Pet: : EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR Wew210

EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR Empty
PostSubject: EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR   EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

THE UNBEATABLE

*POWERFUL, aggressive type.
*has self confidence, STRONG and assertive.
*PROTECTIVE, resourceful, STRAIGHT-TALKING, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and DOMINEERING.
*must CONTROL the ENVIRONMENT especially PEOPLE, sometimes becoming CONFRONTATIONAL and INTIMIDATING.
*typically have problem with TEMPER and with allowing themselves to be VULNERABLE.

At my best:

*self mastering
*uses STRENGHT to improve other's lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring.

*** WHAT IS JESSIE JHESSIE LEE VICTORIA MEANS ***

Confident, self assured, and capable. DOES NOT EASILY INTIMIDATED. Master any and all skills easily. Don't have to work hard for what I want.
I make my life out to be exactly how I want it. And I'LL KNOCK DOWN ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY!
Usually the best at everything ... Strives for perfection.
Confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
Have the classic "Type A" personality.

Incredibly sensual. I HAVE A NAUGHTY VIBE THAT NO ONE CAN IGNORE. I have an unquenchable desire. And unrestrained in my passions.
HAVE A TENDENCY TO BE UNFAITHFUL. Whether I fight it or give in to it is up to me.

I tend to be pretty tightly wound.IT'S EASY TO GET ME EXCITED... which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I Don't stick with any one thing for very long.
I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is making sure I finish the projects I start.

I am very intuitive and wise. I UNDERSTAND THE WORLD BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE. I have a very active imagination. Often get carried away with my thoughts.
I AM PRONE TO LITTLE PARANOIA AND JEALOUSY. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

I am friendly, charming, and warm. I GET ALONG WITH ALMOST EVERYONE.
I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together.
At times,I CAN BE A LITTLE FLAKY AND IRRESPONSIBLE. But for the important things, i'll pull it together.

I am relaxed, chill, and VERY LIKELY TO GO WITH THE FLOW.
I am light hearted and accepting. I don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what my secret to life is.

I am balanced, orderly, and organized. I like my ducks in a row.
I am POWERFUL and COMPETENT, especially in the workplace.
People can see me as stubborn and headstrong. I DEFINITELY HAVE A DOMINANT PERSONALITY. ^_^
Back to top Go down
muffinTOOOT
CS™ Addict
CS™ Addict
muffinTOOOT

Comments : lol!
Forum Pet: : EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR Wew210

EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR   EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:12 pm

welcome welcome here Very Happy
be active affraid
Back to top Go down

EXPENSIVE JHESSIE IR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Classe Supérieure CS™ :: New Members Introduction-
Jump to: